During this 3 day retail training program, we will have the most time to discuss the current state and future goals for your store and business. This is great for those who want to learn how to open and run a retail store. We will cover everything from finding a setting up your business, find a retail location, licenses, inventory purchasing, marketing, merchandising, and more. I will answer any of your questions to the best of my ability and offer my knowledge and suggestions. During this training, we will work together to optimize your business and will develop a brand strategy that will turn customers into fans.
A little about me:
I have 20+ years of experience building successful companies from the ground up, and helping others achieve the same. I have a proven track record of increasing sales and profitability. I bring a unique skill set to your business that will help you find new opportunities for growth.
A few things to keep in mind when purchasing and scheduling a Zoom Call with me:
- You will be required to be on video during the training. (Camera required.) This helps so we can see each other and especially if you need to show me your store layout or etc.
- Upon purchase, scheduling, and payment for the training, you will receive a few emails from my team that are required to be filled out.
- You will be required to fill out a questionnaire about you and your company. This questionnaire will give you the ability to tell me about you and your company. Here you will tell me what issues you are having or what things you need help with before we get on the training begins.
- You will also be required to fill out a media release form. We use all recorded calls for content on our social media platforms and training videos. This will be required to be filled out by everyone that is on the call.
- Once these are filled out, our team will reach out and make sure you have the link for the Zoom call and all the instructions for the training.
- Please fill out all the forms before your Zoom Call or your call will be rescheduled.